Saturday 8 January 2011

End of the week

Managed to get through the first week back at work after the Xmas break.  To be fair it wasn't really bad, but then the first week never is; the rest of January will be slightly more hectic . . .

Cycled through town last night to drop the Sirrus in to Dales - it needs a new chain and I'm having a SRAM powerlink chain fitted so I can simply pop it off when it needs cleaned, which is often in this weather.  Got up to more snow this morning so the bike will be covered in shite by the time I get back home after picking it up later.

I'm in desperate need of a haircut, in fact I'm looking positively fluffy!  Searched for barbers in Bridge of Weir but results all seem to be 'unisex' hairdressers.  This doesn't fill me with confidence.  I prefer a traditional barber, less hassle and much simpler - especially when all you want is a number 2 all over.

Giving some serious thought to ski lessons.  Lot of people headed up North last year with all the snow and I thought it sounded great.  Haven't been skiing since I was 14 or 15 so I thought a couple of lessons and also see what you need to do to get passes - apparently you simply pay on arrival - cool!  Geddit? Skiing, cool?  Hmm . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment